Do you know everything about this messaging application ?. Then we test you by telling you 10 Whatsapp tricks that only an expert uses. Let’s see if you know them.
10 Things You Did not Know About Whatsapp
Useful Whatsapp Tricks
Since its public appearance in 2010, this messaging platform has not changed its options to provide you with the best user experience possible. And with so many changes sure there are details that escape you. So, in this note, we tell you 10 things you did not know about Whatsapp, and that will make you handle it like a professional.
In addition to these 10 useful tricks that we have already seen, we propose others that you are sure to be interested in.
10 Whatsapp Secrets
1. To write a text or just a word in italics, write it between two underscores, without spaces (i.e., _word_).
2. To write a text or a word in bold, place it between two asterisks without leaving spaces (example: * word *).
3. If you want to cross out a text or a word, write it between two-course scripts (i.e., ~ word ~).
4. To send a message to different users without creating a group, tap the menu button (upper right) and choose “New Broadcast.” Then choose the contacts you want to send to you.
5. To save your most important conversations, open the chosen communication, tap the menu button, and choose the “More” option. Then choose “Send Chat Via Email,” and you will receive a written and detailed copy of that conversation in the assigned mail. And if you want to save a conversation, save it by keeping your finger on the conversation in the list, so that the menu opens, and choose “Archive.” There you can also mute the notifications of that talk, assigning a certain time.
6. In group discussions, there are often multiple topics simultaneously. To respond to a particular comment, touch and hold the message in question until the options appear at the top of the screen, and tap the “Reply” icon.
7. If you send a message to a group and want to know who has received it and read it, touch and hold on your sent message until the options appear in the top bar. Choose the information icon (a circle with an “i” in the center), and it will be shown in detail the people who have received it, and also those who have already read it, including the schedule of each action.
8. If there are messages that you want to highlight (for example, not to forget to answer them or because they have useful information), touch the message and do not take your finger off until a menu is opened, which will allow you to assign a star. Clicking on it will link that content to the list of important messages within the main menu.
9. To read content without activating the read notification (but without removing it from the configuration, either) activate the Airplane Mode on your mobile, open the application, read all the messages you want, and make sure you quit Whatsapp completely before Turn your signals back on by removing Airplane Mode (remember that you can remove the blue double popcorn setting and last connection time from your Main Menu Settings).
10. Do you need to back up your Whatsapp? Go to Menu, then to Settings, and finally choose to Create Backup. Choose to save it to a device, memory, or even the cloud using your Google Drive. Also, you can configure this option so that the action is performed periodically and automatically.
With these simple Whatsapp tricks, you will have a complete user experience, and you will be able to communicate clearly and as a professional.