One of the best-known dishes of Japanese cuisine is undoubtedly the ramen. In fact, in many western cities, we can already find restaurants that specialize in offering different varieties and types of ramen as this soup made with chicken or meats of all kinds, as well as very varied fish. In this article, we are going to offer you a homemade ramen recipe easy to prepare so that you can enjoy one of the delicacies of Japan made in your kitchen. Keep reading and discover, step by step, how to make ramen in a simple and, above all, delicious!
How To Make Homemade Ramen
Easy Homemade Ramen Recipe
Ingredients for 2 servings of Easy homemade ramen recipe:
To make the broth:
To make homemade ramen
Instructions | 2 hours
1. The first step to preparing an easy homemade ramen is to start cooking the broth. To do this, just pour water into a pot, fill it until you look at it and light the fire to start boiling. As soon as you do, add all the ingredients that we have specified in the list above, i.e., chicken bones, peeled garlic, ginger, onion, carrot and kombu algae. You will have to remove all the ingredients and let them simmer for about 4 hours.
2. We will take advantage that the broth is cooking to prepare the homemade ramen. To do this, we will begin to cook the pork by putting a splash of soy sauce and sake in a casserole and cook it in these sauces. Make it on medium heat so that it cooked and, when the meat is ready, store it alone in a dish and reserve the sauce in a large bowl. Here you will have to add the green onion which, previously, we must have chopped into finite pieces.
3. The next step is to boil the noodles that will be the base of our homemade ramen. To do this, put a little water in a pot and when it starts to boil, add the noodles and cover the pot so that, as well, they cook faster; In 10 or 15 minutes you will have them ready. After this time, you will have to strain the noodles and rinse them with a little cold water.
4. The next step we must give when the broth is already cooked, that is to say, after the 4 hours we have discussed in the first section. At this point, you will have to mix the broth with the sauce that we used before to cook the piece of meat.
Remove well so that all the flavors are completely mixed and, when you have it ready, add the already cooked noodles and stir again so that our homemade ramen recipe begins to have consistency.
5. To finish with this exquisite dish, we will only have to cut the piece of meat that we have cooked in small pieces and introduce them to the ramen. We will also add the bamboo shoots, the boiled egg cut in half and, if you want a more different flavor, you can add other vegetables like corn, carrot, and so on.
6. And ready! With these steps, you will learn how to cook a delicious homemade ramen recipe that you can prepare at home. Also, here are some tips that you have to keep in mind when it comes to cooking the ramen:
The broth is the base of the ramen. Therefore, it is important that it is simmered and during the 4 hours that we have indicated to you. In case you have an express pot, in 1 hour and a half, you will have the ideal broth for this recipe.
Quality products: another of the basic tips for this recipe to be delicious is that you use top quality, seasonal and fresh products. Keep in mind that they are the basis of the recipe and, if they barely taste, your soup will be bland.