The microfiber suede made of polyester fibers. The finely divided fibers form a fabric that imitates the natural suede. The microfiber suede upholstery resists stains and absorption, and only requires a basic cleaning point to keep it looking fresh. Vacuum your microfiber suede upholstery regularly to prevent dirt and debris from sticking deep into the fibers and ruining the look of your furniture. With the proper care, you can keep your microfiber suede furniture at its best.
How to Clean Microfiber Suede Upholstery
Tips and Tricks to Clean Microfiber Suede Upholstery
You will need to:
- Vacuum cleaner with brush
- Container for water
- Dishwashing soap
- Soft bristle brush
1. Vacuum the microfiber suede upholstery with a brush to remove any loose dirt.
2. Fill a bowl with 2 cups of warm water and drop two or three drops of mild dishwashing soap.
3. Dip a cloth in the solution and drain it. Wipe any stain or spill on the chamois.
4. Dry the wet suede with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture. Allow the chamois to dry completely in the air.
5. Brush dry chamois with a soft bristle brush to restore smoothness.