Cleaning tips for wood furniture, and how to remove stains caused by moisture, grease, oil, etc.
Tips to Clean Wooden Furniture
To achieve a good cleaning of furniture does not need the great products of marketing; With some techniques like the ones that we offer you then you can leave the wood shining.
5 tips for cleaning wood furniture
1. Waxed wood furniture is kept clean and shiny by wiping a cloth dipped in warm milk.
2. To eliminate marks on wooden furniture produced by posing a glass or a bottle, you must rub with a cork stopper, and if the stains have been stalking in your furniture for several days, try rubbing with previously moistened cigarette ash, and reviewing Then with a cloth.
3. If the kitchen furniture in the kitchen is dirty with grease or oil, the turpentine or turpentine essence will remove remaining stains. This will also serve to remove the wine, fruit or coffee on the wood.
4. In the case of furniture with varnished wood that, due to the effect of the sun or the humidity, have lost glitter, applying a mixture of alcohol, flaxseed oil and lemon in equal parts will make them look like new.
5. Finally, in all cases, it is important to finish the cleaning process by smearing the furniture with beeswax.
With these tricks to clean your wooden furniture, you can show them all year round.