Some tips to save energy on a digital camera and make the batteries last longer.
How to make your digital camera batteries last longer
Tips for batteries to have a longer life
If you use the common batteries then these tips will be very useful, and if they are rechargeable too, to avoid running out of battery at the least expected time. Here are some tips to get your digital camera batteries to last longer.
- The LCD monitor from which the images are displayed is very cute and attractive, but its beauty produces its cost, which will be affected by the battery charge. Unfortunately, it consumes a lot of energy. Therefore, it is important to be attentive and turn it off when not in use.
- You should reduce the maximum possible photo reproduction and preview on the LCD, and resist the urge to see them immediately at the time they were captured until you do not plug the power to the digital camera to avoid the expense of the batteries.
- Continually turning the camera on and off causes a great energy expenditure, since the deployment of the lens is performed by a motor that consumes enough energy. It is advisable to calculate when to use the camera and to choose the shutdown times accordingly.
- The flash is also a great consumer of batteries, so you must avoid unnecessary use, especially during the day. For the auto flash, if we go through dark areas while the camera is on, the flash will go into pre-charge mode (power consumption), but then it will not be used.
- Never mix batteries of different manufacturers and models. If the digital camera is not to be used for an extended period of time, the batteries must be removed from the compartment and not exposed to moisture.