In current times, saving on the consumption of naphtha in cars is a very important factor to take care of the economy of the home and affect as little as possible to the environment.
How to Save Fuel in the Car
How to Save Fuel Using Auto
The vehicle is our most used means of transport, and sometimes can not be supplanted by another. The expense of fuel can put us in economic difficulties if we do not take into account small details.
In addition to saving fuel, we will be taking care of the correct operation of the engine, improving and thus prolonging the life of our car.
Here are some simple actions you can take that will help you reduce fuel consumption, greatly improving the economy of the home.
Driving habits to save fuel
- If you are going to leave on a trip, beforehand plan what will be the best routes to do it, look for those more congested or the shortest.
- Do not overload unnecessary weight on the vehicle.
- As much as possible, the use of air conditioning decreases, since it increases the consumption of naphtha or fuel by approximately 20%.
- Traveling with the windows closed decreases the air resistance, and consequently, the fuel consumption is lower. If we do not use the luggage carrier, it is best to remove it, as it also increases air resistance.
- Believe it or not, on short journeys fuel is consumed, if you have the time is best to do them on public transport.
- It manages with high self-changes. A motor in short gear and many revolutions will consume too much gas without reason.
- Try to maintain a stable gear, without acceleration or abrupt braking. This helps to consume less fuel and to care for the engine.
Vehicle maintenance to save fuel
- Have the habit of controlling the normal gas consumption of the car, when you notice that the consumption is increasing and that you always travel in the same conditions. See the mechanic, as there may be a fault in the engine or some other mechanism of the car.
- Check that the tires are properly inflated. If your air pressure is low, the consumption of naphtha will be higher. It also performs a frequently aligned to help a more peaceful and economic march.
- Check and properly maintain every part of the engine, spark plugs, oil, filters, etc. All these elements, if they are not in good condition, will cause a greater effort of the engine, and consequently, higher consumption of naphtha.